www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Suckers for this Sucker...

Default Suckers for this Sucker...

Hey Guys, My buddy and I will be passing through Vermillion Bay for a few days starting Oct 9th. Any idea on how we can get some Suckers? I wish we had to time allotted to stay at AML since we all know its the best thing going on Eagle lake. Any advice would be much appreciated. Hope all catch a fish of a lifetime this Fall....Let em Go and let em Grow!!!! you can reach me at danmusky47@yahoo.com as well

the best bait is hard to come by,got trappers working thier ass off getting them and obviously i got to take care of my regulars,guides,and customers but give me a shout on your way or just before and i'll see if i can help you out. by the way from sept 10 to oct 15 i am flexible as far as # of days and irregular schedules,besides the bait you'd have the latest info daily.
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com

Default You are the Man Herbie

Thanks for the reply back Herbie. I will definately try to get a hold of you before we leave Oct 9th to see if you may have some Suckers available for us Suckers. I would love to stay at your place and have years ago, but my partner and I decided to make Vermillion Bay our homebase to fish Eagle, Cayon, and Waigoon in the time we have alotted for this trip, so it's a bit more convientant to stay in Vermillion Bay. Thanks again for all you do to educate us all on this great sport. Dan