www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall tree colors, east west preference of chip latley and landing bridge open?

Question Fall tree colors, east west preference of chip latley and landing bridge open?

Any changes in the tree colors yet around the Chip? Also can a boat go through the bridge at Herman's? Any preference as to east side vs west side for musky activity this fall so far? Coming up end of month and checking whitch side to stay on,. Thanks for some replys

Quote Originally Posted by perazzi10 View Post
    Any changes in the tree colors yet around the Chip? Also can a boat go through the bridge at Herman's? Any preference as to east side vs west side for musky activity this fall so far? Coming up end of month and checking whitch side to stay on,. Thanks for some replys
    Was there about a week ago and no colors yet but are probably starting now and with colder weather should be about prime when you are there. I prefer the east side because of large amount of spots and structure but there are nice fish on the west side also and in past years have done well there in October. This year lake is 2 weeks behind normal. Bridge is open but 1st pass is basically closed to scott lake. Like glide baits, crane and bulldogs at that time of year but with lake behind surface and bucktails should be good. Jerk baits have been moving fish with the only problem being the catch rate is low on these lures. Weeds are less this season.

I'd say both sides produce about the same. There have been larger fish caught on the west side this year though. Two days ago there was a 51 caught on the west side and there was a really nice 53 caught on the west side earlier this year.

Like Chipvet said, no problem getting through the bridge.

The trees started really turning two days ago. It's going to get really cold tonight so they will really change now.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Thank you so much for the replies. I'm coming up 25th. What openings do you have TY during that week if any. Email gotahavit@comcast.net with yyour dates. Maybe able to set something up, Thanks again. Norm

I don't have anything open those days. Give Dave Dorazio, Darrel Neighbour, or Tanner a call. Those guys will help you out.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com