www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Walleye bite info?

Default Walleye bite info?

Hi to all. I really enjoy this site and have been coming to the Flowage now for about 32 yrs...Spring and Fall.

How has the walleye fishing been doing this year so far? It seems like it has really been on the decline for the past 3 yrs especially Fall fishing but I have caught a few. Just wondering what everyone else who spends a lot more time on the water than I do have been doing.

Thanks for the info in advance........John

I'm probably the last person who should be talking about walleye fishing, but since I did have a little success last week, I'll tell you what I know.

I caught fish in the weeds at sundown on a crankbait. Ate him the next day for lunch. Talked to a guy the same night who fishes walleye nearly exclusively. He told me that there have not been many fish, but the fish that have been caught are good size i.e. better than 15".

Thanks for the info Rev.

I haven't heard much about whats being proposed to help the walleye population but I hope its done soon.

Thanks again ........ John

For more information on Walleye fishing on the Flowage, I would check out the reports here: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/

Another place would be the Chippewa Flowage thread in lake-link as a guide that goes by the name of Deano has been doing really well as of late...

Mark

Everyone is going to say the population is down but you have to remember there is a huge and I mean huge perch explotion out on the Chip right now. That's going to drastically alter your fishing numbers.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com