Wow! This is the word that says it all for the last week here at Cave Run! This place is on fire with fish showing up everywhere on various lures from Meat and Potatoe 1oz spinners to Medussa's! In the last 4 days I know of 7 fish 50"-51"! That's a awesome number for 1 body of water for sure! The last few days the flats have naturally produced the most fish by far but I would say that's because it had any where from 15-25 at any given time out there on it.. Every boat out there this weekend saw or caught fish! Our camera man Darren Carroll got his biggest fish to date yesterday morning a nice big fat 50" on Cowgirl! Congrats to him on a fish of lifetime! If you haven't been out yet I would say the time has come for sure.. The weed growth is spotty but when you find them fish are all over them.. Don't rule out spots that don't have any weeds either backs of creeks are holding fish and big ones at that.. Good luck if you get out this week make sure you stop in the shop we have NEW LURES showing up daily now so stop in and check them out.. See you on the pond