www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Water temps?

Default Water temps?

I'll be up this weekend and was curious what the cooler nights have done to the water temps. How is sucker availability?

Surface temps on the east fork were 68 yesterday - just got up here, so I don't know if that is cooler than last week.

Had a nice fish roll around my suick last night - but I blew that one.

Dan

Thanks Dan I appreciate the reply. Good Luck fishing!

65 Degrees this morning. 2 Hits topwater...blew them both.

Three strikes and you're out Dan!
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

As Texas Ranger manager Ron Washington would say...."that's how musky fishing go..." Had another short hit this morning and it followed to the boat.. mid 30's....water temps again started at 65 degrees and seeing almost 70 by the end of the day.

Dan

Back to Dallas after the most redeeming day of musky fishing I can remember. 13 fish moved with 5 in the boat (small average 38" was the biggest) and 3 fish hooked that were too big for me to estimate (my biggest is 47"). Every fish came from side to side topwater baits. I worked a individual fish for 3 days at sunset that literally never moved...my last cast at sunset tonight was rewarded with a solid hookset about 15' from the boat, followed by a tail dance and hooks coming out..got wet again (yesterday from the tail splash).

I look forward to October!

Congrats Dan! For all the anticipation and work that goes into musky fishing, it makes a day like yours all the more gratifying. It's great to hear about multiple fish days and I hope I can get a day like that next year.