www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lac Seul

Default Lac Seul

Going to the Chamberlin Narrows area 9/26 thru 10/1. Need bait and bait color tips from someone who has been there.

Thanks
    Mark

I have never been on that water, but I understand its kind of dark water and loud (both noise and colors) would be better than a natural colors. Sorry I couldn't help you more.
    Gerard

Hi,
    We spent a week up on Lac Seul this summer. I'm not an expert on the lake, as this was my first tripp there, and you will be in a more fall pattern, but this is what worked for us (week of August 12th): Top Waters-Top Raiders seem to be the choice up there. We, however, caught fish on Pacemakers, Hawg Wobblers, and Creepers. Bucktails-Caught fish on Super Models and Double Tens. Walleye pattern and Spanky Baits Nickel Blades/Blue Skirt and also Shumway Giant Flashers Gold Blade/Black and Red Maribou. If I were going to fish the time you were there I would also bring some Grandmas and Jakes in Loud colors and Walleye pattern to twitch too. We also got a 53.75 trolling Muskie Train MX-9's (can purchase at Dorn's). I know they do well trolling in the fall up there, so if you like to troll, pick up a couple.
    Hope this helps......Good luck!

Dan O