www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report 9-4-11

Default Fishing Report 9-4-11

What a week it has been here at Cave Run.. Personally I've had one of the best weeks ever on big fish.. 51",50.25",46",38",36"32" The two big fish came on back to back days.. All of these and seveal others are in super shallow water just like it has been for YEARS here! The water temps are at 78-80 in the early mornings and warming through the day.. I've only been fishing mornings so far I'll start doing evenings this week.. Looks like some cool weather is coming in this week with some rain that we need bad so there is no question that these fish are going to go crazy! All my action has been 1oz spinnerbaits Meat and Potatoe Co. I've some big orders of baits coming in along with shirts, hoodies, caps, bluegrass fishing rods, etc.. Don't forget about our Open House October 1 great time, with great deals! Hopefully everyone can attend it.. Got some nice used Rods and Reels in the shop right now too stop and check those out along with some really nice used lures.. Good luck this week I'll post another report mid week.. See you on the pond
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

super shallow, like where?

Every cove on the lake is holding fish right now.. The only place I haven't fished yet is the flats..

Good Luck!
    Justin Mullins

where did you get that 51 you were talking about in the last fishing report?

Default Really?

Really? You do realize that Justin guides for a living, right? If he gives specific spots over the internet there will be 30 boats sitting there the next morning. Justin gives us more than enough info already. If you want more, then hire him. Thanks for everything Justin, your info is a big help.

nah, really i had no idea! i dont see that this concerns you and truthfully i think justin is just hanging off his dad's coattail

I started to delet this 3rd grade stuff but I decided to leave it.. I just hope my IQ level doesn't drop to much before I answer this..

To start with I give a whole lot more info than anybody and HONEST INFO at that.. If you don't like it why are you on here? Next thing Crash hasn't posted a report in 5 years so that means when you get on here you are reading mine! If you have some kind of problem with me then why does it matter where I catch fish and why do ask? You are right about 1 thing I do ride Crash's coat tale but I couldn't think of a better person to ride with..

Whoever this is I hope you do come in the shop and check things out.. This is crazy even putting these post on here.. Good Luck fishing
    Justin Mullins

i agree this is childish. i hope you can forgive me

Yeah, I'm sorry too. It really wasn't any of my business, and EE probably wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't been a smart*ss in the first place. My bad, had a bad day that day and was in a nasty mood.

Justin,

Thanks for posting. I always enjoy reading how things are going down on Cave Run. Sounds like you had a great week!