What a week it has been here at Cave Run.. Personally I've had one of the best weeks ever on big fish.. 51",50.25",46",38",36"32" The two big fish came on back to back days.. All of these and seveal others are in super shallow water just like it has been for YEARS here! The water temps are at 78-80 in the early mornings and warming through the day.. I've only been fishing mornings so far I'll start doing evenings this week.. Looks like some cool weather is coming in this week with some rain that we need bad so there is no question that these fish are going to go crazy! All my action has been 1oz spinnerbaits Meat and Potatoe Co. I've some big orders of baits coming in along with shirts, hoodies, caps, bluegrass fishing rods, etc.. Don't forget about our Open House October 1 great time, with great deals! Hopefully everyone can attend it.. Got some nice used Rods and Reels in the shop right now too stop and check those out along with some really nice used lures.. Good luck this week I'll post another report mid week.. See you on the pond