Hi everyone,

Got out fishing just in time to get chased back in by a thunder storm. I thought I had plenty of time to get my rain gear on. I was wrong. I got soaked but that just added to the fun. After the storm blew over, I headed back out to find the Walleyes. I fished middepth without success, so I fished the deep wood again and that's where I found them. I saw clouds of bait fish out there too. I haven't seen the baitfish in the shallower water. The Walleyes are where the food is. They usually don't stray far from Where thier dinner is.

I caught Bluegils,Perch, a LGBass, and two Walleyes all out deep and on jigs and leeches.The water temps were at 73-74 degrees and the air temps got cold enough to make the water feel warm. We had a fairly strong breeze develope after the storm, from the West. The algae bloom is still in full swing and it builds up where the wind pushes it. Well, I'll be back at it again tommorow.

Be sure to check out my book, "The Walleyemaxx System". It is loaded with good info on catching Walleyes. To order your copy click on this link http://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/walleyemaxx-book.php Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx