Little quieter week for me guiding. Spending some time with my girls before school starts. Have a really busy schedule the next 12 days (out every day).

The fishing has still been outstanding. We are still catching 100 to 150 plus fish. The water is dropping, but we are still catching high numbers of fish. Fishing the same depths of water (10 - 25 feet).

The bite is still on the whole upper 1/3 of Francis Case. Most boat traffic is north of town to the dam. Have had boats staying at the motel fishing south of town also catching high numbers of nice fish. Chamberlain to White River has also been excellent.

Here is my report from Aug 15 to Aug 21.

Monday Aug 15 (Monday) I had a grandfather and 2 grandsons from Genoa, NE. We caught
120 total fish. Limit of walleyes and smallies with some white bass. Great trip for tyson and Jackson (Grandsons).

Tues - Thursday (off).

Friday I had my best numbers day of the year. I had a family out from Irwin, IA. We caught 240 total fish. Non stop action. Limit of walleyes, smallies, and plenty of white bass. What a day!!

Sat and Sunday I went out and tried to feel young playing state slowpitch softball in Rapid City.

Monday I had a group out from Mitchell, SD, Decator, Ne, and Ireland. Pretty good United States fishing with a 145-150 fish day. Just fished walleyes, did not hunt for any other species. Caught around 15 smallies and 8 catfish. Does not get much better.

We are still booking trips daily, 5 today, book your fishing trip today. Our guides and staff will make sure you have an excellent fall fishing trip.

Until next time
Mike Allen