www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: August Fishing

Default August Fishing

Are there any new reports on fishing up at Leech this August? How is it going? Getting back up there this Saturday and wanted to get the low down prior to coming. I don't normally fish up there during this time (normally in May/June), so I would be greatful if someone has some pointers for some Walleye and possibly some muskie fishing? Bait/Techniques, anything would be helpful. In advance, thanks!

If you're still up there - leeches on deeper breaks at low light in walker bay. Trolling cranks in shallows when the big moon is at its highest point in the middle of the night. Both should work well for you. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. We actually go up this Saturday, August 20th, so I was curious as too what to use for bait, presentation that time of year. Normally I have been up there in the spring and later in the fall. Anyways, thanks for any insight!

I had a friend who was up there last weekend musky fishing... I will talk to him and post a report once I find out a little bit more...

Mark