www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Tomahawk Fishing Report 8/4-13th

Default Tomahawk Fishing Report 8/4-13th

First let me say thanks to Dave and his staff. Each and every time I come up to Tomahawk area they are very helpful and go out of their way to help you with what you need.

For me this year it was my hunt for the "demon of the deep" that got the juices flowing. Did a lot of dam hopping with limited success the first couple days and then just had a field day for the last week on smallies and eyes at the area dams. Some were hotter than others but I would say that Jersey, Prides, and well below the Spirit were the best. Fish were hitting spinner baits, jerkbaits, and shallow cranks for us. Had unbelievable action for northern around the bays by the Nokomis landing off of HWY N.

Musky! My buddy and I stuck 2 on consecutive casts on Monday afternoon. Both fish were caught on GlideBaits one being a 40ish and the other a mid 40's.

Funny story of the week was thinking I had the new world record on at Bradley Dam on a Tube Bait....turns out I had set the hook into the back of a 30lb carp!!!

Sounds like you had a good week of fishing, but tube baits for Muskies? who are you trying to kid. lol!! I wonder what kind of tubes they are?? 30 lb carp jeez, did Ken fillet it.
    Aquatic Arts Fishing Pro Shop
    www.fishtomahawk.com

I think he put it in the smoker and is giving it to you for Christmas!

Thats funny, I can see Ken doing that!
    Aquatic Arts Fishing Pro Shop
    www.fishtomahawk.com