I was very relunctant to take a vacation. Usually when I do this the great bite will leave and fishing will be somewhat of an adventure. This time it was not the case. Our Energizer Bunny bite of a bite just keeps on going. We are catching 100-150 plus fish per day.

Fishing has still been excellent to awesome. We are mostly fishing the upper 1/3 of Case. Some of the other boats staying at the motel are limitting on Sharpe and White River area. Nicer Fish and no traffic on Sharpe and White River. Same depths of water, 15 to 20 feet with crawlers.

Staying at the motel will give you an advantage. We will try and put you right on what believe is the best bite and area.

It does not look like our bite is going to slow down. We are looking forward ot our Aug and Sept Fishing.

Here is my report for the week Aug 1st-8th

Mon - Thursday (aug 1-4) off on vacation with family at the hills.

Friday and Saturday out with a Husband/Wife from Owatanna, MN. Awesome fishing both days. Caught 140 fish on Friday. Slower on Sat, but still caught 110. Took a wide variety of fish home. Smallies, White Bass, and Catfish.

Sunday I had a group out from Rock Valley, IA, Sioux Falls, Sd and Lakeview, MN. We caught 165 , fish. They took home limit of walleyes (16), 15 smallies and 15 whitebass,

Until next week.
Mike Allen