Keepfishin4fun,

Thanks for your interest in our Fall Fishing Bonanza on Mille Lacs Sept 7-11. To answer your questions. On Wednesday night 9/7 we have a kiskoff/welcomeing prime rib buffet dinner. After dinner we will have a walleye , musky and smallmouth bass guide (me) give a fishing reports on each species, the reports will include current lake conditions, patterns, baits to use and what to look for while fishing the lake. After the presentations and raffle drawing each guide will be availabe to answere more specific question on a 1 to 1 basis....EVEN mark maps.

Another great source of info is in the parking lot in the am and pm when anglers are getting ready to go out to the lake and at the end of the day. All of our anglers will share info....unlike a tournament sitituation...if we share then everyone has the best chance of catching fish.

In the past I have not guided....being one of the radios show cohost and sponsor of the trip, my and my cohosts make sure things are running smoothly and that our anglers are being taken care ofl I am availabe during the trip to answer questions etc about ML fishing.

Its a great trip and a lot of fun. We have had as many as 60 anglers on this trip...but the economy thing has taken a toll on numbers., so it varies year to year.

Hope you give this trip some serious consideration.....but dont wait too long for our registration deadline is fast approaching. Should you deciede to attend, please mail the registration form to my Mn address, for if its get mailed to my IL address the forwarding process of the post office takes an extra 7 days and you may miss the registration deadline.

Mailing address: Call me and I will give it to you. 320 630 4792