I can't believe I'm finally posting to this site! My wife and I took our first trip to Nielsens in July and it's been way too long a wait to sing the praises of not only the fishing, but of Don, Lynn, Paul, Shawna, and Maggie! The lodge is fantastic, the cabins clean and comfortable, the food excellent (I miss the cookies), and everyone there made us feel welcome. Don and Lynn run a first class operation and it shows in every single detail. As for the fishing, well, I've never been to a class lake as Rowan. If you fish Muskie, this is where the big boys swim. Big lake trout are numerous and you don't need to travel far on the water to find them, but a depth finder is a must! There are portage lakes that hold good numbers of big walleye, and any cove you go into will keep you busy with nice bass and northern. Don and Paul are excellent guides and well worth fishing with at lease one day. On Don's Flicker page check out the lady in the orange breaker- her first big laker. Not only did we fly away having the finest time on the water in our lives, but we made new friends there. We will be back next year! Phil and Joann Hilliard