www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Pacemaker

Default Pacemaker

Ty,

It was good seeing you as always! Hopefully you guys had some good action in Canada (take 2). We did pretty good. A lot of slow lazy follows (like 3' behind the bait). We did manage to get some fish in the boat. Caught a 47" on a pacemaker (what a strike). That was our biggest. Didn't see any of the big girls, but that's how it goes sometimes. Was not able to get the LJV Handle you mentioned, tried a Revo Toro. Worked out good!!! Also, you were right about the 8' and up rods. That certainly is the way to go. Anyway, have a good rest of your season.

Take Care,
    Vodes

Sorry I didn't get to hang out. Good luck this year with the b-ball team. Maybe I'll see you at the show.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Its always great doing boat time with Ty, even if I don't land a fish. I'm usta' that, I swear I am snakebit. Oh well. Someday that WILL change. I shall smile. Anyway...I think I'm gonna' call Mr. Sennett " The Dentist". I hire him to inflict pain, ie. brutal relentless sun and huge heavy baits that make my wrist burn, upon my body. And I like it. It's a trip. C'est la vie.
    BTY, Ty..I forgot my coffee cup in yer boat. I'd like it back, plus if there is any way I can download Craig's picture on my laptop, that would be a cool happening. If and when my stupid cell phone actually finds a signal in the wilderness, I'll call and see if we can catch up at a mutually agreeable relaxation station and swap the coffee cup and try the download, if that's ok with you.
    Thanks.

That sounds great. Might have to be Thursday though. I'll throw your coffee cup in the boat.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com