www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thanks to Rodney

Default Thanks to Rodney

Frank and I want to send a special thank you to Rodney Provost.
    First of all he has consistently supported Operation Muskie by donating his hand made baits.Thanks for that Rod from all of us at Op M!
    Secondly we want to thank him for the Creeper he sent me.The first time i used it I caught a 49.Then last nite Frank and I went out for a couple hours.Caught about a 42 then moved to another spot where I promptly boated another 49 on it.I then urged Frankie to try it.Within minutes,yes minutes,he caught the twin to mine-exactly 49.We couldn't come up with even a fractional difference although mine was better looking IMO.
    As we sat there savoring the moment and staring at the bait,it suddenly occurred to us the bait must be stuck on the 49 inch setting.Frankie promptly tuned it to the 50 inch setting but then we had to go in to meet his guests so i had to wait till this morning to try the new setting.I quickly got a 45 and feared Frankie had turned it the wrong way.Turns out he did screw up cause he had gone by the 50 setting to the 51.5 setting.A little upsetting but certainly a mistake I can live with.
    THANKS RODNEY!!!!YOU MAKE GREAT BAITS!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Creepers 041 R.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	14275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Creepers 040 R.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	14276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Creepers 038 R.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	14277  

Sooooo....ahhhhhhh......when can I go out with you guys for a "couple hours"? Some great fish getting caught. This is beginning to look like a "you should have been here next week" advertisement! It's awesome!

P.S. dp, just moving the fish a little in your hold does not do enough to make us think it's another fish. You have to at least turn the boat for a different background....jeez. How gulable...gullible.....stupid do you think we are? (I type this as I'm screaming up the highway towards LOTW as a direct result of these photos).

Keep it going guys!

Jeff

does Ruhmann know of this creeper thing ? Or does he even know the big girls have begun to eat ?

Are you still talking about the same thing?!!!! Watch it...Chris is with him!

Yes,he knows the details.We were around them last nite and he had the bait he said.Hopefully did/doing well today.
    Pretty windy today,tough fishing and getting around.i may skip the evening shoot.