The heat from July is gone it never affected any of the fishing for lake trout,bass walleyes or pike but it slowed down the muskies when the surface in a trout lake is in the 80's that hot up here. walleyes have been very consistent in 12-20ft jigs and gulp very simple presentation lots in the 16-22" range.LG-SM Bass has been good with the warmth spinner baits cranks and just a plain jig over the side of the boat keep it simple and it works.Now the Muskie fishin has be a little tuff but as of the last few day I've been out the pattern has been rocks and weed combination our what i like to call fishing the brown water on the sides of islands with the wind and there in or coming off of the shallow rocky shore line, and when you find them they are being aggressive i mean they are coming got to be on your game at boat side. Walt Sapronov and i were out put a 37 and a 38 in the net not big ones but still muskies next day saw 12 fish got a 42 and lost a 47 at the boat tough one for Walt tuff fishing tuff loss when he has been working hard. The bait has been the Fudalleys stump hawg in red or black with flame blades. Have been throwing the big stuff with little or no response stick with whats working. I will be going to the Camp Fish reunion in Walker with Al Lindner and all the guys on the 6Th back here on the 8Th so thanks for checking us out more reports coming and i know that the BIG GIRLS will be coming around soon Aug Sept should be great big fish ,fishin. I would like thank all of our guests who have been here already this summer and Welcome the ones yet to come we'll be waiting on the dock for you from all of us at Nielsen's thanks for your time Lynn Don Paul Shanna and of course Maggi later.