Can you all please help get the word out to some of our members that the mwc/ntc tournament needs help. I sent an email around and anyone is available to pitch in it will be greatly appeciated. I will be making calls to the board and others but please contact anyone willing to help. thank you

KELLY KING

POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC!

--- On Wed, 7/27/11, Vickie Micheau <vmicheau@up.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: Volunteers for NTC MWC
To: "KELLY K." <rainman66k@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 4:02 PM

Yikes - I'm not getting any calls except from Jim and he is set with fish cleaning. We need boat inspectors at each of the three launches. Thanks, again, for all your help.

Vickie

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:51 PM, KELLY K. <rainman66k@yahoo.com> wrote:

i sent the info out about help needed. i will make some phone calls and ask again. i've been telling them to contact you. jim bonifas has said he spoke to you about the fish cleaning. he has that all set to go. larry johnson said he would be able to help. i can't be there on saturday because i have a wedding that day. but i will be there friday in the morning and most likly on sunday. again, i will get the word out again.

KELLY KING

POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC!

--- On Wed, 7/27/11, Vickie Micheau <vmicheau@up.net> wrote:

Subject: Volunteers for NTC MWC
To: "KELLY K." <rainman66k@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:00 AM

Hi ~ just checking in to see if you've had any luck with recruiting volunteers for next weekend? The bass tournament for this upcoming weekend is going quite well and we are good with the volunteers we have. The NTC is another story...we desperately need help and Steve Masters is freaking out...told him not to worry, our friends in the club will come through.

Call me anytime with an update at home 428-9037, cell 399-0674 or work 786-2192.

Thanks for all you do to support the Bays!!!

Vickie

--
Vickie Micheau
Delta County Chamber of Commerce
230 Ludington Street
Escanaba, MI 49829
(906) 786-2192