I just recently returned from a trip to Canada. The walley action was good, one member in the group caught a 29"er. We mainly fished for some eaters while in camp. Nothing better than fresh canadian walleye! The musky action was slow. Our group managed only 6 muskies this year with the biggest being 47 1/2" and a 47 1/4". The muskies were slow and lazy for the most part. we saw plenty of fish just not very aggressive. I an heading back up the end of next week and I am hoping to hit it good. The resort owner told us that the lake was a good 2-3 weeks behind due to the cold spring. The may fly hatch was very strong. I am not sure if that had anything to do with the muskies.

In the Rhinelander area the action has been goo. Bucktails and topwater early and late in the day hsve been showing and catching fish. I am still concentrating on the deep weed edges and I am also seeing fish on some of the midlake structure. Attached are a couple pics of Jim who manages a 42" and a 39 1/2" tiger the other week. I am still amazed at the beauty of the tigers. What a pretty fish!

Good Fishing,