Hey everyone, the musky fishing is really starting to pick up on Vermilion. The water temp finally hit 74 degress this past week. So far this year musky fishing has been kinda hit and miss. Started the season off with a bang. Opening weekend we boated a 43 and a 49 incher and saw several nice fish. Then the mayfly hatch came along and slowed things down for about two and a half weeks. Last week was a pretty good week, like i said the water temp hit 74 degrees across most of the lake and the muskys turned on. This past week we caught 4 fish and saw fish everyday i was out except for one day. The fish we boat were all 40-47 inches. No real monsters yet but that can change with the next cast. I've been mostly fishing the weeds on the the east and west ends of the lake. I've been throwing mostly bucktails along the cabbage lines and breaks. We did boat a 44 incher on a topwater on afternoon. I've been seeing some nice fish out on the rock but just can't seem to get them to eat yet. On the rock points and reefs i've been throwing Mantas and bucktails. Seems most of the fish i've moved on the rocks have been in about 7-9 feet of water just sitting on the edge of the breaks and dropoffs. Walleye fishing has been kinda a spotty but has improved since the mayfly hatch has stopped. I haven't been doing much walleye fishing since mid June. I still have some openings left for July and August. If you have any questions or would like to book a trip you can give me a call. 218-780-2615. Good luck everyone and remember to let them go so they can grow.