Fishing Has still been excellent. We are catching 70- 125 plus fish per day. Lots of small fish, but you can still get a limit of 15 to 21 inch fish. Mostly guiding on Case, but have heard of a good bite in the Lower Brule and Grain Bens area on Sharpe. Fishing mostly from 15-20 feet on Case. Bite on Sharpe from 10 to 20 feet on shelf lines. Crawlers have been best.

All boat ramps on Sharpe open. High Water Ramp at Cedar Shore open. Ramp at Chamberlain should be open on Friday.

Here is my report from July 4 - July 11.

As reported on end of last weeks report Monday July 4th I finished and excellent trip from a group from Plattesmouth, NE. We caught 210 fish in 3 days. Lots of action and nice fish.

Tuesday I took my daughters (Alyssa, age 8 and Rebecca, age 6) out and caught 50 fish in 3 hours. They had an excellent time. I loved taking them on the water to get enjoy what I do everyday.

Wed and thursday I took a group out from Algona and Ft Dodge, IA and Long Beach, MS. 2 outstanding days catching 250 fish during the 2 days. Does it get any better?

Friday, off to do bookwork.

Sat I had a couple out from Frost, MN. We had a nice stringer of 16 - 20 inch walleyes. Caught 80-85 fish. During their 2 day trip (fished Friday with dad), they caught between 200-250 fish.

Sunday I had a group out from Norfolk, NE. We had an excellent day catching 100 - 110 fish. LOts of action and lots of fun. Nice fish also (16-20 inchers).

Monday I had a group out from Presho, SD. Wonderful day of fishing. Stayed out till we caught 100 fish (1:15) p.m. Another excellent stringer of nice fish.

As you can see it does not get much better. Also on occassion we are catching decent numbers of white bass and smallmouth bass.

Until next time
Mike Allen