www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Big Fish caught and killed

Default Big Fish caught and killed

Big muskie was caught and killed and is awaiting certification from the state as a possible state record. Doesnt even look close to a mid 50lber. This will be his 4th muskie mounted. Here's a link to the Grand Forks Herald.
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/209315
    Kevin Cochran's Guide Service
    Kevin Cochran

Web Site: http://www.kevincochranguide.com

What a jackass. That guy has four wallhangers already. He did try to release it. Yeah, sure he did. What a bunch of B.S.

Default This kid must be a stud fisherman.

It's the exact opposite of what the sport of musky fishing needs right now, with catch photo heck video and release. I'd feel slightly different if it was the first kept and never to keep again, slightly, but this is a greedy ego thing at best, 4th mount cmon man, his mommy must not of told him how great he was enough as a kid because he's attention starved, loves that we're yacking about it and him on the internet, it's his 4th dust collector, hey kid are you Kirk Schnitker's nephew or something ? How many folks safely released that fish so he could slap it in the boat, roar to shore, and find a scale asap, 6 hours tried to revive it, yeah right on kid, that's how you know it's bs, after hour # 1 belly up you could probably forget the next 5 hours as mouth to mouth is out as an option. He was sure he had the record and when it wasn't comes the revival story, I'm not that big of a clown, I can read between the lines, and the one grinning ear to ear right now is that red nose wearing, green wigged, floppy fire engine red shoes and blue polka dotted jump suit with a white smiley painted face Schnitker himself. Let's call it like it is, I've caught a fish in that caliber and my only concern was that it would swim away strong, never did "the record" pop into my head, if you're after the record you better know lengthxgirth and what it truly takes, I hope he's 1 of few killing fish that take years to replace, enough die of various causes. I'll offer him a free nose ring, chain to the ear, chain to his eye brows if he needs attention that bad.