www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lake Of The Woods Shopping

Default Lake Of The Woods Shopping

Well Safeway in Kenora is nice-park the boat and grocery shop.However,for us toy boys,nothing beats parking the boat and muskie gear shopping.Uncle Frank took Bets and I to Figure 8 Baits in Kenora today.Wow,guess I thought a lil bait shop with 10 assorted lures.Ha,wrong,a very serious full fledged muskie gear head store!Name it,they've got it,in fact they have lures,rods and assorted goodies i'd never seen before.Want a Topraider?How about 10 different colors or more including customs.Want a 9ft 'Big Nasty' from St Croix?Got ya covered.
    On top of that,Ryan and staff not only are knowledgable,nice guys,they know whats happening on the Lake and will share with you.Tie up the boat,walk 20 yds up the ramp and burn the wallet up on good stuff-at reasonable prices.
    Sound like a commercial?Sort of but I was impressed and endorse/promote dam little nowadays-this place and these people are exceptions.

As a matter of fact, I am going to the shop this next week. I have heard Frank talk about it and the french fries he gets. Time to look them up. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh thank God! I'm so glad you finally have some lures to put in your boat!

Posted from somewhere in Roseau.
    GO BIG RED!!

I concur. Both the shop and the fries are awesome!!!!!!!