Fishing has still been good on Lake Francis Case and Sharpe. The guides are mostly fishing Case now. Sooner or later we will be up on Sharpe most of the time. This is one of Lake Francis Cases best summers as far as the fishing goes. We are fishing mostly the high banks and points. Some of the boats staying at the motel are also using leadcore on the flats and doing well. We are fishing both north and south of town launching at a ramp provided by the city of Chamberlain. Many good reports coming in from the southern end of Sharpe over the weekend. Depths are the same on both lakes (10-20 feet mostly) with a spinner and crawler.

Here is my report for June 27th - July 4th.

Monday June 27, I had the last day of a 3 day trip with a family from Clinton, IA. We fished on Sharpe for walleyes, smallies, and white bass. We had an excellent day caught 70-75 fish.

Tuesday - off

Wed and Thursday I had a group out from Council Bluffs, IA. We fished on Sharpe on Wed and had a fantastic day. Took us all day to get our limit, but had fun catching 60-65 fish. Thursday we moved to Case. We had an early day and I did not figure out the bite right away. Found the good school of fish at 11:00 a.m. and quit fishing at 12:45 p.m. ended up with 10 nice walleye and some white bass. Caught 60-65 fish. 120 to 130 fish for the trip. Noran, look forward to seeing you in the fall.

Friday I had a group out from Sioux Falls, SD. We had an excelent morning fishing. Got chased off by a T-Storm at 10:30 a.m. Had an awsome stringer of walleyes. All from 17-21 inches. Caught 30-35 fish.

Sat-Mon I had a group out from PLattesmouth, NE. We caught over 200 fish in 3 days with very nice stringers of walleyes each day. Mitchell I am glad you were there to show Kenny H how to catch those nice walleyes.

Until Next Time
Mike Allen

Look up our pics on our webpage and facebook.