Thin profile bucktails like the Ghosttail have always been popular. Green blade with black hair is a popular choice . Double 10's seem to be getting their share of fish. And surface baits like the Pacemaker (not trying to plug Mr. Sennet's products but it is an awesome bait!), Topraider/Super Topraider or Magnum Hawg Wobbler are always perennial favorites. One lure I encourage EVERYBODY to check out is the Ducktail Lures Warrior jerkbait. I'm a big Suick fan but the Warrior goes through weeds like no other, and where there's weeds/wood and I'm throwing a jerkbait, the Warrior is on my line. It catches fish too!

Another thought would be to go to Jenk's Bait (it is Jenk's right?) on the corner of CC and B (north of the campground) and they'll have what's been producing. I'll be up there on the 16th....enjoy your trip and good hunting!

One tip I can give is to always fish with your back to one of the original main river channels.

IMHO - I don't think you need more than 10 baits in your boat to fish the Flowage.