Spent a glorious week tenting at Mylie's, last week of July. The dreaded cold front rolled in on Friday night, so the first couple of days were slow with lots of late followers. Had a huge fish follow my cowgirl on Saturday night, and lots of followers for Justin on the neat trip he took me on Sunday evening to the east. They love to chase his phat daddy. I finally caught a couple of fish on Monday, and the rest of the week was slow but steady with lots of followers and one or two making the commitement on the figure 8 each day. The jacks bit as soon as the lure touched down, but the muskies were all caught at boatside with one exception. Saw a couple of other huge fish that went around and around, but eventually drifted off. I guess you're not supposed to hit the side of the boat with your rod.... The revo toro winch paid for itself after the first day - can't imagine cranking those big bucktails all week with my old 6500. As it was, my hands were sore for a week after. Can't wait for next summer Justin!!