First of all I want to clarify all rumors on our high water situation. It is as high as we have seen, but we are still puting boats in and there are still fish biting. High water ramp at Cedar Shore is open. All boat ramps on Sharpe are open. We have been running 4 to guides per day and getting our limits caught on a daily basis. Some days it takes some time, but we are getting them in the 16-22 inch class. Remember in our area fish must be over 15 inches until July 1st. I was on Sharpe yesterday fishing for walleyes, smallies, and white bass (report below). I thought the walleye fishing was decent and could have filled out if I needed to. Sharpe is dirty, but should start clearing soon with no more 10 inch rains.

If you are looking and comparing guide services. Our customers will tell you that there is not a better guide service in the upper midwest. We are there to help you catch fish. We will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a good time. Whether, it is the fishing, excellent pictures, fresh fish to eat that evening, and a cold refreshment with hordeurves at the end of the day. We think you will like all of the above. All services are going to tell you what you want to hear. We tell you how it is. Our guides are like family and make sure all the groups catch their fish.

Check out our daily pictures on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/All...88340537852825

We believe our July, August, Sept, and October Fishing will be excellent. We will make your trip a trip of a lifetime. Let us know where you are from, we will give you references. If you ask around there is a chance that someone from your town has fished with us.

Here is my weeks fishing report unstable weather and a change in the bite this week.

Monday I had my first non fill day of the season. I had a group of dad and 2 sons from Del Rapids, SD. Excellent family to fish with. I made 2 bad decisions on areas to fish. 2 other groups out and both did well. One thing about it I will go down swinging. My customers got to see 4 different areas while avoiding thunderstorms.

Tuesday off because of 7 - 10 inches of rain and 40 mph winds.

Wednesday I had a group out from Des Moines, IA. I made a change of venue. Had a pretty slow start, but did well once I found them. Again battling weather (40 mph NW winds) ended up with 12 very nice fish 17 to 20 inches. Caught around 40 fish.

Thursday and Friday I had a group out from Des Moines, IA. Thursday It took most of the day (2:45 p.m.) to get our 20 fish. Excellent stringer only a couple under 17 inches with 4 fish between 19 and 21 inches. Caught 62 fish total. Friday was the same type of day with a very nice stringer of mostly 17 - 20 inch fish. Also caught 60-65 fish. Thanks Al for the counter sure makes counting the fish easier. This group has 100 % fill rate at Allen's and has been coming out at least 10 years.

Sat-Monday I had a group out from Clinton, IA. Again 100% fill rate for over 7 years. On Sat we got our limit by 2:30 p.m. (16 fish). Caught 60-65 fish. Sunday was an interesting day dodging Thunderstorms again. Ended up catching 10 keepers. Pretty good considering we were only fishing in our good area for less than 2 hours. Caught over 30 fish. Sunday only needed a couple for possesion on supper. Went on Sharpe brought in 6 walleyes, 15 white bass, and 6 smallies with an 18 incher. Caught 70-75 fish. Caught close to 200 fish in 3 days, a pretty good fishing outing.

Until next time
Mike Allen