www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: ouboard Jets

Default ouboard Jets

I am interested in purchasing an outboard over the winter or next spring, does anyone know the best place to look for a good used one? The new ones are just way to expensive and it would be great to find a used one at a reasonale price.

I started looking for used rigs, jets, etc and it seems that the resale value of a jet is very high. I found it difficult to find that amazing deal and am pretty much thinking that a new one in my opinion despite the cost is the better way to go unless you are lucky or willing to get one with 20+ years on it. I still keep checking ebay however......

Phil

You never mentioned what size or type you are interested in. I would go with a used 2 stroke for obvious reasons. Harder to find but worth it if a little smoke doesn't bother you.

Has anyone ever used the company in the following link?
    http://www.outboardjets.com/index.php
    I was thinking about it but reluctant to try without any feedback or reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hookupone View Post
    Has anyone ever used the company in the following link?
    http://www.outboardjets.com/index.php
    I was thinking about it but reluctant to try without any feedback or reviews

Awsome Co. thats been around a long,long time! Watch the Harrisburg Craigslist! Lots of good deals from those Susky guys!

Brian

I bet you would have more luck buying a package and then selling the boat by itself. If you're looking for a good deal, you may have to be willing to travel a ways. I would look in Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and North Carolina. I've had luck getting good deals in that region.