www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 29th report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default June 29th report

I had Tony and Byron out yesterday and we fished hard all day. Byron was the only one with any action as he lost two in figure eights. One of them was a nice mid forty inch fish that launched itself out of the water and got off.

In the evening I had Jodi and Tim Ferguson out and Tim as always caught some fish. He caught a 43 inch fish and a 49 inch fish. We had four others up but didn't get those to hit. One follow was really cool as it made a wake the whole way back to the boat.

Gotta run,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

That kid is one of the luckiest people I know! I think that makes 4 or 5 years staright with one or more including 47 last year and now a 49.
    Good work!

I will be up from the 2nd to the 9th, at Indian Trails, sorry no interim reports will happen, no internet there but will give a full update when I get back. Expect the weeds along the main channels to be the key, unless the water temp rises, then expect to drop back and work deeper. Hoping for a good topwater bite. Dean in Sparta Wi.

Hey Ty,

Greg Ettel here. Justin and I are going to be on the Chip starting tomorrow though next Saturday (9th). Look for a Crestliner with a 150 Yamaha. We will be staying at Pats Landing. If you are interested in having a burger at Pat's someday, give me a call (320-292-2339). I'll buy in exchange for some good muskie tips. And, we have a great story about a 44" muskie we caught on the St. Criox, memorial weekend.