www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Late report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Miles Bay

Kym
    I figure that it is around 30 miles from C/H to Miles Bay. I should have checked on the GPS but I was to busy following the south track on the Lakemaster chip. If a person doesn't have one they should spend the bucks because it is great. Once you get past Rabbit Pt. you are just a short ways from Obabikan. Another group that was at C/H spent some time around Rabbit Island and up into Obabikan and had a super day. Lots of real nice Eyes and Northerns. If memory serves I think they had eyes up to 28 inches. That whole area is so vast from Rabbit up through Miles that there are hundreds of spots to fish and they all hold fish. It is a real eye opener even though we covered only a very small part of Miles I can imagine how many unmarked spots the guides know about that we just motored on past.. It will be another adventure for future time.

Cross some Eyes
    Dick

Many thanks for the info, it will give us food for thought. Even though Brian says you don't have to go far. If the weather holds we will probably give it a shot. Got 20 days to suffer through.

Thanks,
    Kym