www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Guide for next Summer

Default Guide for next Summer

My family grew up going to the flowage for summer vacation staying at Shamet's and in recent years we have had several reunions at Fort Flambeau. Don provided us a boat several times (and I seriously pranged his prop once) and we got canoes from Mercer rentals.

Due to finances (got laid off) I won't be able to make the trip from Seattle. What I am looking for is a guide to take out 3-4 boys for a day from Fort Flambeau. 18-20 in age, well behaved, just want to catch fish.

My sister will be riding herd on the boys and she is Hell on wheels. Not a party/goof off day but some serious fishing.

Any interest? Any suggestions?

Smile Guide Services

Your right at the proper place. Just call Don Pemble, and make arrangements with him. You can't do any better than that. The water level is still high and that is also a good thing. The perch fishing has been fantastic as well as the bass fishing. It all adds up to a good time for your young adults.

For some reason I thought Don had retired from guiding.

Default He is retired - He's fishing

In a few years I hope to be retired. What do I plan to do while I'm retired? I hope to do a lot of fishing. So, I believe Don is retired. Why? Because he's fishing every &(%$#!@ day.

What did he do before he retired...he fished. Now that he's retired, he fishing. On second thought, maybe I'm wrong and he's still working, but then again, who can tell?