www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend?

Default Weekend?

Anyone fish last weekend? I am fishing for bass this coming Saturday. Any reports would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Andrew

I think people would be more willing to post reports if you did so yourself. Just sayin.

I will this Sunday when I return from the lake. I havent been out in quite some time.

Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers. There are always tons of page views for this forum, and never a lot of posts.

Fishing has been good early and late, but boat traffic on weekends really sucks.

Naw, it's all good. I just try to get a heads up going into a weekend of fishing. Primarily the water conditions really. If its a mud-hole like it was the last time I was there in May, then I wont waste my time as it's a 2 hour drive each way for me.

Water clarity is great for most of the lake. Now that the water has gotten in the 80 degree range, I have quit muskie fishing. My brother and I fished last weekend for bass and threw nothing but topwater. We got a couple nice 20 and 21" fish, and had many more in the 15-17" range. Buzzbaits, frogs, and moss bosses were our baits. There are a TON of weeds out there to throw at. Some had no bass on them, and others were full of them. It seemed to change daily though. One spot we did great on the first day, didn't get a bite the next. Cover lots of water!!!! Early morning was definitely the best too.
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Thanks Chad. See you on the water! I will post a detailed report Sunday afternoon when I return.

Andrew