Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there!
We just finished several days of great sunny weather and are into a couple of days of cloud cover now. Winds are low though so it should make for great fishing conditions.
Musky opened yesterday and they were active! Our friend CJ caught 2 with his fly rod, one guy spotted the biggest musky he's ever seen and there were many follows and hits.
The bass are on their nests right now finally. I have heard mixed reviews, one day they have hit great and the next not so much. What I know for sure is you should cast right to shore for them.
Pfessor, some time you will have to come up this week or even the next to hopefully get into the better bass fishing.
Crayfish hunting was pretty good to for our young guys last week. But I think we should save our crayfish boils for later summer when they aren't spawning, right CC and RF?
Walleye have still been slow during the daytime but the evening bite has been great. Some evenings it doesn't matter where you are, they seem to hit but others you have to work to find them but when you do it has been great. They are well into their summer spots down deep during the day and coming into the shallower waters in the evening.
Enjoy the rest of your day dads!

Lydia