Well its real close now.Most of the prep work is done,we've had the guides/staff final meeting,all the Vets goodies have been sorted out and the big event starts tomorrow.Hopefully all the Vets are safely in Warroad this evening and awaiting the big day ahead of them tomorrow.
Fishing has been a bit slow but hopefully on the uptick.Our Vet Coordinator got things rolling with a big,fat 49.75 inch pig so all the guides have their adrenaline flowing.The guides as usual are tremendous.I know this cause it only took two of them to put me on a beauty today.Yes indeed,I scored big time.Todd Forcier and Norm Wild pooled their talents and took me out for 2 hours this morning before our final meetings.Heck I scored easily despite being buried in the back of the boat behind two fast casters doing their best to strain the water in front of me.As soon as it hit I knew it was a good one.At boatside I called it a solid 48 but while they are good guides,they both clearly are visually challenged since they insisted it was closer to 34.Jealousy is an ugly thing!!!
Stay tuned cause Mike(Lambeau)I'm sure will start his daily reports soon.
Boatless but still dry on Oak Island.