Bob Thiele did it again. After landing a 26 1/4 inch Walleye on Sunday (June 12th), Bob landed a lunker 28 1/2 inch Walleye yesterday. (June 16th) Once again the fish could not resist Bob's Twister Tail. He used the same color to land both of his big Walleyes. What color was it you ask? There's just some things I can't offer here on the world wide web. Stay with us....and you'll find out. By the way, Bob also landed a 12 1/2 inch Crappie yesterday.

Glen Boeckerman is here with his Family. He and his daughter Holly are having quite a time with the big Sunfish and Bluegills. They had a nice batch of 'em yesterday and I measured three between 9 3/8 inches and 9 3/4 inches. These came a few days after Holly landed a 10 incher on Sunday.

Reports have also come in about a huge Pike or Muskie that was seen off the end of our docks. The fish was surely hanging around since there are so many smaller fish around our docks these days. Or maybe the lunker tired of watching the big Blue Heron that frequents our docks and dines on smaller fish. June can be an exciting month!

Our guests are enjoying a multitude of birds including Loons swimming off the ends of our docks every day. Our location allows guests to enjoy many more critters than can be found at a resort on the big lake. There you face big winds and waves. Here you spend time with the animals and birds. Snapping Turtles and Painted Turtles are laying their eggs on our property right now.

And check out the cool Chainsaw Carving that now rests in front of Cabin #10. One single tree stump has been turned into a classy carving of a Walleye, Largemouth Bass and Crappie. Thank You to John Schulz of McCall, Idaho...for staying here with his family this week and for offering his carving talents. To see John's creation, please click on our Photo Gallery, then click on "2011 at Oak Haven." (Page 4)

Pictures of the fish our guests have been landing can be seen when you click on our Photo Gallery, then click on "2011 Fishing Pictures."

The ten day forecast calls for highs around 74 and lows around 58 every night. We have a few remaining cabins....call me and we can make a good deal.