www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: T.F.F. Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default T.F.F. Update

Thursday's action was almost a repeat performance of what we had on Wednesday. Working the same shallow weeds/wood, and bogs with 1/16th ounce Reeves weedless jigs tipped with 1/2 crawlers, we once again spent the day keeping only select walleyes and bluegills/jumbo perch and crappies to fill our limits. Never kept count on numbers, but we caught fish all day long in these areas. Also, largemouth and smallmouth bass were a real treat as we found them in all areas and some real hefty ones, many were in the 18 to 20 inch class, another great day on the TFF.

Heading out today for a mother/son fishing trip, this will be special.
    Don Pemble

Thanks for the heads up Don! We are headed that way Saturday to dodge T-storms by the looks of things. I hope that the fishing holds up. We'll have to get together some time, possibly this summer. I've been trying to make it a point to get out more this year and experience new waters etc.

P.S. I tried your web site and got this:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.33 Server at donsguideservice.com Port 80