www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Muskies Shawano Lake!!

Default Muskies Shawano Lake!!

Well the first few weeks of June have come and gone with a very tough bite going on. This early June tough bite seems typical for Shawano the last couple of years!

After putting in some long hours the first few weeks we did boat a couple fish nothing big,biggest be 34". We have been seeing fish up shallow, along first weed edge, and out as deep as 24'. So with the fish being so scattered it is hard to put a good pattern together.

Been moving most fish on bucktails, but have seen a number of fish on jerk baits also.

Within the next week the fish should be in there summer routine and patterns should develope.

Book a trip today!! Availability is limited!!

Good Luck
    Josh
    Josh Heling Fishing Guide Service
    W7258 Belle Plaine Ave.
    Shawano, WI 54166
    Cell Phone: 715-304-9089
    Web Site: http://www.joshheling.com

Been awhile since my last post!!!
    Well the month of June was extremely slow. 1 day would be alright and the next 3 days you would think there wasn't a muskie in the lake.
    Most of the month of June I was catching/seeing fish in beast teaser stinger and showgirls in various colors. Fish were caught scattered from 8' all the way to 22' no given patter or reason for it.

July started slow but finally the fish are on fire and I was able to develop a pattern and have been putting some nice fish in the boat.
    Seems like the fish finally got to there summer patterns about a 2 weeks ago and the fishing has been hot ever since.
    Been focusing my days along deep weed edges when water temps are warmer and fishing shallow weed flats when the water temps are alittle cooler.
    Most fish have been coming on bucktails, with a few hammering topwater but that varies from day to day.
    Most days have not seen many fish but you have to have faith in the spots you fish because once there is a window they are hammering!

The biggest fish in the last 2 weeks was a fat 47.25" I boated last Friday night!
    Josh Heling Fishing Guide Service
    W7258 Belle Plaine Ave.
    Shawano, WI 54166
    Cell Phone: 715-304-9089
    Web Site: http://www.joshheling.com