www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 10th -14th report

Default June 10th -14th report

Been doing a lot of guiding recently so sorry to those that have called in the last ten days. I didn't think a six AM or a midnight call would go over well with most. I'll call everyone back on Friday. I'll try to update the posts on here also. Computer has been down for painting so I'm a little behind on emails and posting.

Anyway on to the good stuff........................fishing has been good and bad in the last four days. Mostly slow but yesterday picked up with a 40 1/2 inch fish and quite a few others chasing baits for a change. Topwater turned on with Stillwaters bringing in a few fish also. Looks to be a good big fish day today so I'm pretty pumped. The guys I have out always seem to pick the right day.

Gotta run,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I like the new forum look!

On the way home from bartending last night the deer were on the move... I almost hit an albino doe, so hoping that missing her is a positive omen over the next week as I am going to get a chance to fish fish tarpon Friday and Monday...

I wondered how the fishing last night might have been with that kind of wildlife activity...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Been doing a lot of guiding recently so sorry to those that have called in the last ten days. I didn't think a six AM or a midnight call would go over well with most. I'll call everyone back on Friday. I'll try to update the posts on here also. Computer has been down for painting so I'm a little behind on emails and posting.

Anyway on to the good stuff........................fishing has been good and bad in the last four days. Mostly slow but yesterday picked up with a 40 1/2 inch fish and quite a few others chasing baits for a change. Topwater turned on with Stillwaters bringing in a few fish also. Looks to be a good big fish day today so I'm pretty pumped. The guys I have out always seem to pick the right day.

Gotta run,
    Why did you paint your computer?

I knew that was coming. I guess I shouldn't have painted my computer. Or maybe I should have said we were painting the computer room. That would make more sense. Thanks for the heads up.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com