www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Musky Report 06/13

Default Musky Report 06/13

Had a multi-day guide trip with my close friend Patrick Harning from Dayton, Ohio this past weekend along with his friend Greg from Texas, and both of their sons. Tim Anderson of Big Fish Hunt Guide Service assisted me all weekend, and we had a really fun time. Fishing started out tough with a cold front settling in on Saturday. We saw one real nice musky on a Bulldawg, and several others on bucktails but no biters. Tim and his team of Tony and Jeremy nailed a nice thirty-five inch musky and a bunch of bass on Saturday. Patrick, Greg and I bass fished on Saturday and caught quite a few bass and pike along with Tim and the boys.

We headed back to musky waters today, and we had a very exciting day. Patrick nailed this nice forty-three incher on a Buchertail 700 series bucktail, and Greg had two very close calls on figure 8 muskies at boat side. Tim and his team saw several nice muskies too, and had more close calls, but no eaters. My good friend Jeff Andersen was on the water too, and jumped in the boat to take some awesome pictures with his great camera. Thanks Jeff!! Great time had by all, and a big congrats to Pat on a real nice fish!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01518-web.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	13616   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01520-web.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	13617  
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com