www.lakegenevacannery.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Flatlander Invasion on Baystore

DP - I can tell I'm not a spring chicken any more. There were a couple waves we hit that made me think I broke a hip, just like a gummer. That's OK, though, I'll keep kickin!

Your boat?! Neat?!!! I thought there was a rummage sale going on at Bay Store when I got there. Then when I found out it was your boat, I thought you were airing out the new baits you got at the Kenora bait shop before you used them...but then I saw the boat that way every day...when you were done fishing...and BEFORE you went fishing! The Jaws movie pops into my head, "... we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

Tim - I found the faster you go on the gravel roads, the faster the rocks bounce off and they don't have time to ding or scratch. Works every time. I figured you must have come up with some concoction for the wax finish. I was stumped by your Seafoam/Stabile/mystery item mix you have. It does work great though as I switched your bottle of that with Lord Calvert from Ruhmann's bottle when you weren't looking and my boat never ran better. I trust your boat ran OK on Thursday??? (I was going to use the term, "ran like a raped ape" but I didn't want to hurt dp's feelings)

http://www.bbcboards.net/zerothread?id=310172

Special brew for the dainty Opti's. Seafoam/Marine (blue) Stabil/Merc QuicKleen... supposed to help keep the plugs and injectors from carbon'ing up. Looks like AquaVelva when it's freshly mixed. After a week or two, it looks like 12 y/o scotch.
    GO BIG RED!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12