www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 12-2011

Default June 12-2011

Walleye fishing is hot right now from Colchester to Leamington with some great sizes in both eaters and trophies. Most are using crawler harnesses to target the walleyes with a flash and thump of a blade and the taste of a crawler what walleye can resist a meal like that. Most are fishing 20-30 fow using bottom bouncers with a variety of blade colors. For me I have confidence in any of the Northland Baitfish image blades in sizes 4-5 or 6.
    This past wknd marked the 19th annual Colchester walleye derby and I was fortunate to have a good crew to help land 3rd place. This is the largest 1 day walleye derby with over 300 anglers looking to win one of the $5500 in prizes with top prize being $1500. Our big fish was 29.25".

Musky fishing on LSC is going pretty good with numbers of fish taken by trollers from Pike Creek east to the Ruscom River. Wood baits in the 6-8" size like the Woodies, Lokes and others are working good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zac 3rd.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	13610  
    Chartertalk Guide Service
    Bob Devine

Web Site: http://www.chartertalk.com/

Thanks to:
    Off Shore Tackle, St Croix Rods, Pure Water Brand, Northland Tackle, Okuma Fishing, Torpedo Fishing Products