The weather patterns have been all over the place. 40 degree change in temps. the wind has been crazy. The wind picked up the other night after midnight and had to go down to the docks and check on things and of course I had to spend some time making adjustment to the boats at the docks. we had 3 footers crashing over the docks. so with all these weather changes you have to be able to make adjustment with your fishing patterns.

For the most part these fish are shallow. I have been hearing of some great small mouth fishing going on right now. Good numbers walleye are be taken in the weeds. and some perch are being caught in shallow weeds as well.

Please tell us about your experience on the Lake Gogebic! You don't have to give out any specific locations as to where you caught your fish, but I would really like to see a some interaction on this site other that just myself. I'm sure you have got to be getting bored with me.

Thanks for checking in with us and if you been out fishing lately, please feel free to tell us a little bit about your experience.

Have A Great Day On The Water!