www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Had a nice time on the St. Clair Opener.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Had a nice time on the St. Clair Opener.

Went to Anchor Bay and 11 mile area for the opener and had a blast. Went 2-3 on sunday with a 38", and a 52" in my boat. Lake temps Varied from 58* to 70* depending on where you're at, and the weeds are pretty tall in the north end. Fished bass on monday, and had a slow day on tuesday with some small northerns and small muskie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0605111450.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	13524   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0605111006.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	13525  

The 52" hit the new Tuff shad, and the 38" hit a stalker I bought off Mark Pauling at the lure auction. I love to buy lures with big scratches!

Default St. Clair

Hi Brent,
    Congrats on the fish! I am heading up to Anchor Bay next Wed - Fri. I will post how we do. I am determined to get my wife her first musky next week!

Thanks,
    Greg

www.xtrememuskielures.com

Fishing has been good since the weekend on the Canadian side from the Belle to Pike Creek. 12'-17' FOW. St Clair Hounds and 8" Ziggies have been the ticket!
    Lead Follow or Get out of the Way
    The Big Hound is comin Through

http://web.mac.com/dogriver1

Default Nice fish

Very nice 52"er in your boat Brent. Your making me jealous. We caught lots of fish Saturday thru Wednesday, most between 31-36". Margaret got the biggest at 47.5". I had heard that a lot of big fish were caught in Michigan water.
    Mark

Yeah we didn't have much in numbers, but you catch one big one and everyones happy. We're coming to your neck of the lake at the end of the month and I can't wait!