www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Opening Weekend Musky Report - HOT BITE!!!

Default Opening Weekend Musky Report - HOT BITE!!!

Memorial Day Weekend treated us very well. The fish were very active and scattered for the most part. Monday was our "BIG DAY". My girlfriend Nicole and I traveled to a new lake with hopes of learning some new water. We spent the first two hours driving around looking at the structure. As soon as we were finished scouting, it was GAME ON. We moved 18 different fish, caught 9 of them and lost 4 more all in 7 hours of fishing.

By far the best part of the day was hearing "Brandon! I got a big one!". As Nicole shouted for the net, I turned and saw a giant head with nothing but the bait T-BONED in the fish's mouth. The fish came to the surface to head shake, but she remembered to keep her rod down as the fish came up. (Thanks to Jim Saric for writing that article about fighting big fish in the current issue of Musky Hunter). The fish hit the net and it was all over but the shouting. After some quick pictures Nicole released her new personal best, a 43 1/2" TANK! This weather keeps getting better and better.

The Muskies are biting NOW! If you're interested in catching muskies and lots of them, give Ross's Sport Shop Guide Service a call at 715.339.3625. John Carlson, John Kleczewski, Garrett Shipman, and myself are all fully equipped and licensed musky guides. We are constantly on the fish. Good Luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1182.JPG 
Views:	151 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	13458  
    Ross's Sport Shop and Guide Service - www.rosssportshop.com
    Tooth Tamer Rods - www.toothtamerrods.com
    Dreamcatcher Bucktails - www.dreamcatcherlures.com
    Phillips Ford - www.phillipsfordonline.com