Well water temps are still low and the water is still high, very high at 20 feet above summer pool. Water temps in Beaver Creek range 68 to 71 and the main lake 71 to 73 morning temps. My boat has 26 fish for the last ten days, that's after following a record setting weekend at Mountain Muskie Lodge on May 20 and 21. Nearly every morning we have had topwater action with several morning with multiples. The largest topwater fish last week was Dr Tony French from No Ky with a 43.5 taken on a T-N-T Triklops but most action came on prop style surface lures. Largest fish was taken last Tuesday by John Hotlzman from Wisconsin, he landed a 48.5 x 24 real nice fish on a Jr Cowgirl. Lance's customer Russ from Ohio landed a super fat 44 on Bulldawg this weekend alond with 3 other fish over the weekend fishing with Lance and I. Trolling has been good, OS Buckeye fans Jerry and Larry boated 6 fish a week ago Friday trolling Marshad's in 35 to 40 feet of water. The best way to describe this spring is challenging, but after all was said and done for me is the fish were in the same spots as always just the water was a little deeper. Even though I'm heading north and have had my last days on the Cave for this spring with water temps still lower than normal fishing should be great the rest of June, Charlie, Jimmy, Lance and Darrell have plenty of dates available. I'll bet there are a bunch of big girls caught in June...