www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing this week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Friday

I wish I could keep the reports coming, unfortunately our group is headed back to Missouri in the morning. We had a great day jigging for walleye on humps in Andrews bay and on some flats on the south shores. Minnows are still producing more fish but leeches and soft plastics were working as well. Big fish for the day was a 26 inch walleye. Dick has been under the weather this week but came out this afternoon and located some nice walleyed and perch for us. The staff did a great job again this year and the trip has gone too quickly. The fishing was great again this year, we just finished our stuffed pork chops and are getting ready to settle up with Gail and make our reservations for next year. Hope everyone enjoyed the reports, I would enjoy reading some this summer if anyone has time during your trips. I think I'm going to head out one last time and try to catch one more northern before we put the boat on the trailer.

Default Reports

Sitting in my hotel room in Duluth. On my way up to WB. I will do my best to post reports this week. I have a friend of mine who will be bringing his boat up (first boat of his, so he's excited) so we'll be able to cover twice as much water. We will be at WB from Sat to Sat. fishing only until next Friday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for us. Thanks for the reports Basscat!