Tuesday night, guided out on LCO for walleye, it was a tough night, hard east wind and cold, we got a bass and a couple of pike, we trolled crawler harnesses over weeds, and gravel flats. then casted cranks and I lost a fish, I'm pretty sure it was a walleye, then ended the evening trolling cranks, with no walleye to show for our effort.

Wednesday afternoon, guided out on the chip for crappie and bluegill, had a great afternoon, got a lot of bluegill, and some crappie, but some really nice gills, and a couple big crappie. All were in shallow weeds with timber, and got them on double A jigs under a bobber. We caught I think my client counted just shy of 80 fish in just a couple of hours, we kept about 30 of them, mostly bluegills.

This morning, guided out on LCO for walleye, we got a nice walleye about 21-22 inches on a jig and minnow in the weeds, and we got about 15 pike on top of it too. we also missed a lot of fish, that we are all pretty sure were walleye, and we would let the fish take the bait for about 5 seconds, and we were bringing our minnows back and they were only eaten about half way up the minnow.

Good luck,
Tanner Wildes