The fishing has still been excellent. Some of the best fishing on Francis Case that we have seen. Also have had reports of excellent fishing on Sharpe. The Sharpe bite has been shallow 7 - 10 feet. On Francis Case the fishing has been good from the White River to the Dam. 8-20 feet has been best with spinner - crawler or minnow and trolling cranks.

Really nice fish on both lakes. 16 - 20 inch fish with many 13-15 inch f80 ish also being caught. The boats at staying at the motel have been running almost 100% limits. The guides are getting their limits by noon on most days.

Here is my week's report. Monday and tuesday I had a group from Chicago, IL and Springfield, MO. We had 2 awesome days catching 80 fish on Monday and 80 fish on Tuesday. Also caught a few smallies on Sharpe on Tuesday. Wed I had a group from Ft Dodge, IA. We had our limit by 10:00 a.m. with all fish over 17 inches. On Thursday my group was from Wausaw, NE. Limit was caught by 9:15 a.m. Caught and released fish the rest of the day (until 1:00 p.m.) My group from Friday was from Lincoln, NE. Friday was a little slower for me. Limit was caught at 11:30 a.m. Pretty awesome fishing though with over 80 walleyes caught. Sat our guide service was hoping for a very good early day (Norma's Funeral in the afternoon). 9 guide boats out all full by 11:00 a.m. Me and the boys from Lincoln, Ne were full at 9:15 a.m. Sunday my group wasd from Sioux Falls, SD. Full by 10:00 a.m. Caught 40 plus fish over 15 inches. Does not get any better than that.

Until Next Time
Mike Allen