www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: URGENT: Spearing Legislation

Default URGENT: Spearing Legislation

Things are moving very fast and the Game and Fish Bill has been amended to carry the Cass Lake spearing ban being lifted with provisions so spearers cannot be regulated to protect the fishery, as well it lowers the number of Pike slot lakes to a maximum of 60 from 125. The spearers say these regulations do not work even though they have been proven to work for over 30 years.

Call Governor Dayton and ask him to Veto the Game and Fish Bill to protect our Muskie and Pike fishery, we have asked for compromise on the Cass Lake issue and the spearers have shown their intention is to spear all Pike without regulation.

Call now, not tomorrow or in an hour, this is moving fast so they can ram it through.

Call Now! If you enjoy Muskie and Pike fishing in Minnesota, CALL NOW and be respectful and ask for a VETO if these things appear on the bill.

Contact Gov. Mark Dayton

Toll Free: 800-657-3717
    Kevin Cochran's Guide Service
    Kevin Cochran

Web Site: http://www.kevincochranguide.com

Kevin:

Which bill is this being represented under as I am not able to reach the Gov.'s office by that 800 number. Maybe because I am from WI, but I fish MN and want to have the correct voice heard. If we want Native spearing to go away, we need this type of spearing to go away as well!!!

Mark

Here ya go Mark:
    651-201-3400
    Kevin Cochran's Guide Service
    Kevin Cochran

Web Site: http://www.kevincochranguide.com